Terms and Conditions
Pasterol Oy 2902765-3 sells products to individuals in the EU. We reserve the right to change the delivery terms and prices. Product prices include VAT.
Order products are selected on the homepage by adding them to the shopping cart. The order will be sent by paying for the contents of the Cart in the checkout function of the Online Store. By placing an order you agree to these terms of delivery, product prices and shipping costs. The information entered during the ordering process is not used for anything other than the delivery of the order and to resolve any ambiguities that may have occurred during the ordering process (missing address information, etc.). The data entered will be treated confidentially.
PayPal accepts the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club with Mastercard, and Electron Debit Cards. The credit card payment does not incur any additional costs for the customer and is the responsibility of the seller. Payments are made via a secure SSL connection on the Paypal server, either directly to your credit card or via your Paypal account. For example, a customer’s credit card information is not transmitted to us at all, only the payer’s name, order number and amount. Paypal can now also be used in Finnish. You can read more about Paypal at www.paypal.com.
ORDER AND PAYMENT CONFIRMATION
After a successful order, a confirmation email will be sent to your email. Confirmation emails require an email address when ordering.
DELIVERY METHOD AND COSTS
Delivery costs are determined by the selected shipping method, order weight and size. You will see the shipping costs on Cashier before you finally accept the order. Deliveries from 2.90 €. Shipments with tracking code over $ 79 will be delivered free of charge.
We deliver orders via Post or Matkahuolto in letters and parcels. Some shipments include tracking.
The shipment will be delivered to your mailbox.
- A small parcell is an inexpensive and convenient way to send lightweight small items that fit in your inbox or mailbox. Everywhere in Finland always with daily mail. However, the small package has a maximum thickness of 3cm and the online shop does not allow delivery if the limit is exceeded.
- You can track the shipment by tracking code shipped with the tracking code attached to the shipment. The small parcell has lightweight tracking and always gets at least a release note.
The shipment will be picked up from the selected mail or parcel machine.
- Post Office: The arrival notification will be sent via SMS and usually to the email address indicated on the shipment.
- Parcel terminal: Arrival notice and parcel terminal code will be sent via SMS.
The packages include tracking, once the order has been completed you will receive a shipment ID to your email, which will allow you to track the delivery through the mail pages.
- Letter: Letter is an affordable alternative for small and lightweight shipments. The letter will be delivered directly to your mailbox. However, the maximum thickness of the letter is 3cm and the online shop does not allow delivery if the limit is exceeded. The letter does not allow tracking of the shipment.
Matkahuolto (near package and bus package)
- The Near parcel is transported to a parcel point selected by the subscriber. Arrival notification will be via SMS.
- The bus package is delivered to the Matkahuolto or Matkahuolto agent’s office of your choice. Arrival notification will be via SMS
The Near Package and the Bus Package include tracking, once your order is completed you will receive a shipping ID in your email that will allow you to track the progress of the delivery through the mail pages.
REPLACEMENT AND RETURN TERMS
You have a right to change or return, in whole or in part, your order within 14 days of receipt of your order. The right of return applies only to unused and marketable products in their original packaging.
If you wish to return or exchange products, please contact us by email before returning email@example.com and we will provide you with return instructions.
If the product is lost or damaged during shipping, or if the wrong product has been delivered to you, you must report it immediately, but within 14 days to firstname.lastname@example.org . Packages damaged in delivery must be notified immediately to the company responsible for delivery (postal or Matkahuolto)